CHRISTINA PIERCINGS | Body Piercings Must Knows
If you're considering getting a Christina piercing, it's important to do your research and find a reputable piercing shop with experienced piercers. Here is a step by step guide to help you prepare for and care for your Christina piercing:
- Consult with the piercer: Before getting the piercing, schedule a consultation with the piercer to discuss placement, jewelry, and any other questions or concerns you may have. The piercer should be able to provide you with detailed information on the piercing process and aftercare instructions.
- Choose the right jewelry: Christina piercings are typically done with a barbell or circular barbell, and it's important to choose jewelry that is appropriate for the location and size of the piercing. Your piercer should be able to help you choose the right jewelry for your specific needs.
- Get the piercing: When you're ready to get the piercing, the piercer will clean the area with a disinfectant and mark the placement with a pen. They will then numb the area with a local anesthetic before inserting the jewelry. The process should be relatively quick, but it's normal to feel some discomfort.
- Follow aftercare instructions: Proper aftercare is crucial for a successful Christina piercing. Follow the instructions provided by your piercer, which may include cleaning the piercing with a saline solution, avoiding certain activities or substances, and changing the jewelry as needed.
- Be patient: Healing times can vary, but it's important to be patient and allow the piercing to heal completely before changing jewelry or trying to stretch the piercing.